Let’s face it cooking dinners midweek can be tough. You’ve had a long day, you might be tired, but you want something tasty and satisfying. Well we’ve got just the thing for you!
Carbonara pasta with Denny Ham. It takes no more than fifteen minutes to make and its really tasty!
This list of ingredients is based on feeding four people so you can adapt it depending on whether it’s just for you or for the whole house.
- 375g of dried spaghetti pasta
- One packet of Denny Ham, sliced into long strips.
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup of pure cream
- 2/3 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil leaves, to serve.
How to guide:
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain and leave for a minute.
- Heat a pan on low heat.
- Whisk eggs, egg yolks, cream and parmesan in a jug. Season with pepper.
- Add ham and egg mixture to pasta on the pan. Cook, tossing, over low heat for 1 minute or until combined. Top with basil. Serve.
If there’s a recipe you’ve made with our products that you liked we’d love to know about it and it might even feature on our website! Let us know on our contact page.
Team Denny ☺