1 x sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
8 Denny Traditional Cure Rashers
1 x 227g pack of Denny Gold Medal Sausages
1 tsp honey
16 edible eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pastry and cut eight 1cm strips widthways.
- Wrap one rasher around each sausage, then wrap around one of the pastry strips, leaving a small gap for the mummy’s eyes. Place the wrapped mummies on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Increase the temperature to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7 and bake for a further five minutes until the pastry is golden brown and the sausages are completely cooked through.
- Using a small dab of honey, stick on two edible eyes. Serve immediately.