Terms & Conditions of Use/Legal Disclaimer
Access to and use of this website is provided subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (this document) which you should read carefully. By accessing this website you hereby accept same. While Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the pages of this site it can accept no legal liability in respect of any inaccuracy or incompleteness in such information.Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. is NOT responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced or linked to.
Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. If you notice any errors or omissions please let us know as soon as possible. It is our policy to respond and correct errors within 7 working days of receiving accurate and verified information. You can contact us on our contact us page.Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. and its employees or agents assume no responsibility for and give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided on the web site at this time and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. The site sometimes links to external sites over which Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. has no control and accepts no responsibility.Any links from this website to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only. They should not be taken as an endorsement of the contents or practices of those external websites.
• How we use the information we collect about you.
• How you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information.
• Procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
• The information we collect and how we use it.
When you contact us we request your name, e-mail address and date of birth. If you have requested updates on Denny products and offers, but no longer wish to receive emails from Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. please use the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
The Internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. takes the security and privacy of its customers’ personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Updating your details
If any of the information you have provided to Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. changes send a letter to:
Denny Customer Services,
Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd.
66 Cookstown Industrial Estate,
Tallaght, Dublin 24
By using this website, you consent to having cookie and usage data collected. You will not be personally identifiable by this information. This information enables Denny/Kerry Foods to monitor and analyze web traffic can be used to keep track of user behavior (un-identifiable) through Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
We will also email you should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Denny “WIN 1 of 15 Selfie Worthy Experiences” Competition Feb – April 2019 Full Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of full terms and conditions is a condition of entry to this competition.
- Entries must be made online on the Denny Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dennysince1820 or directly through the Denny Website www.HenryDenny.co.uk.
- Closing date of the competition is 10th April 2019 and no entries received beyond this point will be included in the competition draw.
- Open to residents of Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees or agents of Kerry Foods, their families or other persons connected with the competition, including employees of participating retailers.
- No purchase necessary to enter competition.
- Entries limited to one per person.
- Winners will be chosen at random and the draw will be held under independent supervision.
- All winners will be contacted no later than the 15th April 2019.
- 15 prizes to be won. The prizes consist of 15 x £150 Vouchers to stay in the Jungle NI Glamping Pod
- These experiences are available on selected dates, throughout the year. Booking subject to availability.
- Prize voucher is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Prize must be claimed and booked within 12 months from date of initial correspondence.
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Entrants’ personal data collected on this leaflet will only be used to contact winners in relation to the prize and not for any other marketing communications, unless entrants indicate on entry form that they wish to receive further communications from Henry Denny & Sons Ltd.
- Winners will be contacted on the mobile number provided on the entry form. If any winner selected is not available for any reason when contacted in relation to the prize, the Promoter shall select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries which are incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity, including posts on social media.
- No liability is accepted by the Promoter for any personal injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature incurred or suffered as a result of participating in this promotion.
- Kerry Foods reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Promotion in whole or in part at any given time.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts. Promoter: Kerry Foods Ltd., Unit 6 – The Exchange, Goban Street, Portadown , BT63 5AG