Privacy & Terms
Terms & Conditions of Use/Legal Disclaimer
Access to and use of this website is provided subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (this document) which you should read carefully. By accessing this website you hereby accept same. While Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the pages of this site it can accept no legal liability in respect of any inaccuracy or incompleteness in such information.Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. is NOT responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced or linked to.
Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. If you notice any errors or omissions please let us know as soon as possible. It is our policy to respond and correct errors within 7 working days of receiving accurate and verified information. You can contact us on our contact us page.Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. and its employees or agents assume no responsibility for and give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided on the web site at this time and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. The site sometimes links to external sites over which Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. has no control and accepts no responsibility.Any links from this website to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only. They should not be taken as an endorsement of the contents or practices of those external websites.
• How we use the information we collect about you.
• How you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information.
• Procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
• The information we collect and how we use it.
When you contact us we request your name, e-mail address and date of birth. If you have requested updates on Denny products and offers, but no longer wish to receive emails from Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. please use the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
The Internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. takes the security and privacy of its customers’ personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Updating your details
If any of the information you have provided to Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. changes send a letter to:
Denny Customer Services,
Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd.
66 Cookstown Industrial Estate,
Tallaght, Dublin 24
By using this website, you consent to having cookie and usage data collected. You will not be personally identifiable by this information. This information enables Denny to monitor and analyze web traffic can be used to keep track of user behavior (un-identifiable) through Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
We will also email you should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Denny Deli Style Competition Terms and Conditions ROI
- In these terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
- Promoter: Pilgrim’s Food Masters Ireland Limited, company number 87159, whose registered address is: Unit C, 1st Floor, Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin, D18 E3P8;
- Promotion: The on pack, free to enter, prize draw which runs from 23rd February 2023 until 27th March 2023 (inclusive) with daily draws on each day between those dates with a daily prize of one €100 pre-loaded Perx Mastercard awarded to the winner and one €100 pre-loaded Perx Mastercard awarded to a person nominated by the winner. In the event the winner does not nominate a person the 2nd €100 pre-loaded Perx Mastercard shall not be awarded and only one €100 pre-loaded Perx Mastercard will be awarded.
- Conduct of participation. Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found or believed to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
- The Promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Pilgrim’s Food Masters and its affiliates, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only open to persons who are resident in the Republic of Ireland as of 23/02/2023 and who’s entry is made in the Republic of Ireland. Entries made outside of the Republic of Ireland, or in the Promoter’s sole discretion deemed to be made outside of the Republic of Ireland shall be disqualified from the Promotion.
- The Promotion runs from 23/02/2023 until 27/03/2023inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void and not be included in the Promotion.
- Closing time and date for receipt of entries is 17:00 GMT on 27/03/2023.
- Purchase x1 pack of Denny Deli Style Ham is necessary for entry into the competition. Packs involved in the promotion include:
- Twin Packs
- Denny Hand Crumbed Wafer thin Irish Ham Twinpack 2x80g
- Denny Hand Crumbed Irish Ham Twinpack 2x80g
- Denny Carved Irish Ham Twinpack 2x80g
- Denny Hand Crumbed Irish Ham Twinpack 2x80g
- Single 80g Packs
- Denny Hand Crumbed Irish Ham 80gDenny Carved Irish Ham 80g
- Denny Hand Crumbed Waferthin Irish Ham 80g
- Denny Honey Roasted Irish Ham 80g
- Denny Oak Smoked Irish Ham 80g
- Family Packs
- Denny Hand Crumbed Irish Ham Family Pack 210g
- Denny Carved Irish Ham Family Pack 210g.
- Twin Packs
- Winners will be selected at random by the Promotor. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Criteria for selection is based on random selection.
- There will be one daily winner during the promotional period, (33 ROI winners in total).
- Winners are subject to the terms and conditions of PERX. Please visit https://perxreward.com/terms-and-conditions for more details.
- To enter the Promotion entrants must:
- a) Purchase a promotional pack of Denny Deli Style Ham.
- b) To enter the daily prize draw, FREETEXT Denny and your unique code (only) to 50400.
- Only one prize may be won per household for the duration of the competition.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted, does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 7 days or does not provide the necessary confirmations/information to the Promoter as requested, an alternative winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Prize draws will take place every day at 17:00. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- Non-winners will receive and SMS confirming they are not a winner. Non-winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- Winners will be contacted by text via the phone number used when entering the Promotion, no more than six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotional Period. In the event that a winner does not reply to the text within 7 days to claim their prize, it will be deemed to have been forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from valid entries at the Promoter’s discretion. All prizes will be delivered within six (6) weeks of each/all winner(s) confirming their delivery details. The winner must be available to take receipt of their prize within this delivery window.
- The winner will receive x2 €100 vouchers. It is the responsibility of the winner to gift the second voucher to their nominated friend or family member.
- Prize winners are subject to a full verification process to verify identity, prevent fraud and duplicate entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Entries made by a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize if there is any suspicion of fraud. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the prize.
- The allocation of prizes will be to individuals only. No syndicates or groups will be eligible to enter this Promotion.
- Prizes stated are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable and no cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event of any elements being unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for network delay, computer error, billing error handset failure or any other issues outside their control arising from sending and receiving SMS messages.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion. Promoter makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Promotion.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility of liability for:
- a) Any loss or damage or other making the vouchers invalid once received by the winners.
- b) Any injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/or use of their prize. See point 22.
- c) Technical failures when entering the Promotion. Typographical errors, omissions or other mistakes/errors beyond our reasonable control.
- d) The Promoter is not responsible for the failure to fulfil any obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- For a printed set of these terms and conditions or a list of winners after the closing date, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Denny Deli Style” Promotion, c/o Goosebump, 30-31 Francis Street, Dublin 8, D08 YHW1, Ireland”.
- Any personal data that you provide shall be used by Pilgrim’s Food Masters solely in connection with this Promotion and for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Pilgrim’s Food Masters may disclose your personal data to its authorised agents and service providers in connection with such purposes. If you wish to access or amend your personal data please email the Data Protection Officer at Pilgrim’s Food Masters at email@example.com . To view Pilgrim’s Food Masters Data Protection policy please go to https://www.pilgrimsuk.com/privacy-policy/
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.